Sunday, April 1, 2018

Update -- day 1 Camp NaNo

The first day of Camp NaNo has been a success. I've written 2k words (twice my daily allotment), and that section is helping to cement into place a plot twist. I'm despairing about what to do when the book is done, because the first half of the book is all about isolation, and the current direction is solidarity and uniting against danger. I don't know if it's going to come out smooth, but that's what an edit is for.

It's snowing out. In spring. On Easter. Two and a half inches so far and it keeps coming down. Rebirth is being buried under a cold, white blanket. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.