Thursday, April 12, 2018

More about the move.

I want to attract attention. Not because I'm an attention hog, although I love it when people pay attention to me, but because I want people to read my works. Why else would I post them on my writing blog or on Wattpad? (Note: I am currently hosting a selection of short stories from the Archetype universe at Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/lleachie is the address.)

In the marketplace of ideas, I'm told, things have to look pretty. It's a long way from the days when I wrote poetry in my notebook in pencil and tore out the pages to show my eighth grade teacher. (I still have those pages. They're barely readable.) 

Toward that end, I made this much prettier and more readable blog. I will be doing the same thing here, and there is also a link to the old Blogger file above (At the top, under the header, labeled "Blogger" in case there are old favorites you want to read.

So, I hope this entry is seeing you all well and happy, and I really want you to become a frequent visitor to this site, and to have others join you. And please talk back! I really want to hear from you.

 Again, you can now find me on https://lleachie.wixsite.com/website, and I hope you will follow me there and make me a happy writer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.