Sunday, April 1, 2018

Rebirth

I believe everyone experiences rebirth --


  • There are many religious festivals that follow the motif of rebirth, with Easter being the most present in my mind at the moment
  • Some people experience rebirth through transcendental experiences like walking in the woods or standing in a silent cathedral or looking out in space
  • Some people feel reborn through restorative justice -- not just the wronged, but the one who has done wrong.
  • Some people feel reborn through new insights into life
  • Some reinvent themselves -- when they fail at one thing, they open themselves up to another possibility. 
I believe in the potential for constant rebirth. It might be a bipolar thing, because I've lived much of my life with that enhanced glow in the religious/spiritual part of my brain. But I seek out opportunities for rebirth as often as I can, hoping I can hatch a more whole part of me.

Happy Easter/Good Passover/April Fool's/Camp Nano time!

**********
And now for my re-hatching:

My Kindle Scout entry, Voyageurs, can be found at:

Voyageurs

And I'm looking forward to you reading (and hopefully nominating) me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.