Friday, April 27, 2018

Post-semester crash, or "My brain shut down".

(Note: I love the Victorian way of titling books with the "or" in the middle, such as Syphilis, or the French Disease). So I decided to try it.


My brain, in a word, is empty right now. It's a form of inertia. It's what happens if I spend two weeks laser-focused on getting final projects and exams graded -- and I fun out of grades. Like I'm plowing a field, but then I run out of field and crash face-first into a wall. 

I'm trying to write on a story, any of my stories, editing, scheduling, ANYTHING.

But my brain seems incapable of creating right now.

I hope it comes back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.