Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Unmotivated



I'm not feeling it today.

Some days, I don't feel like writing, and today is that day. I need to write that next chapter to Prodigies (the revision adds four chapters, maybe 5). I need to write this blog (I am writing it, but it's taking a lot of will to do it.) 

I'm tired (still). Maybe the coffee will help. 

A change of scenery would help, but I can't go anywhere!

The best remedy for procrastination in my opinion: Write for five minutes. If you want to quit after that, do so. But chances are you'll want to write more, once you're in it.

Except today. I don't think it's going to work today.

Maybe the coffee will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.