Sunday, April 26, 2020

What if (COVID-19 version)



What if things will be okay?

What if we emotionally recover from our losses -- always remembering, but still living for the future?

What if we find out that money wasn't what we were looking for?

What if more of us grew gardens as a result of the shortages?

What if we noticed the air was cleaner after quarantine? What if we decided we wanted to keep it that way?

What if we came out of this enjoying our simple outings more?

What if we will bounce back after this -- in a new normal, perhaps, but nonetheless?

What if we find something good out of this -- if our lives get a bit smaller, a little more precious?

2 comments:

  1. I've been ruminating over this idea, as well. I want us to have learned something that we can take forward - what was "normal" wasn't working for so many of us, before, and I'd like to see us grow from this pause.

    ReplyDelete

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.