Saturday, November 11, 2017

Lions and tigers and bears and deadly viruses ...

4000 words today, with the following plot quirks:  survivalist with dreams of using ricin; lions, tigers, and bears; a ghost town; a tornado; and the most boring stretch of highway in the US (I-80 in Nebraska). Good writing session, although I'm not writing as fast as I used to.

My eyes are so strained, they're practically bleeding; it's naptime for me.

Send me love, because I could use a little today. Terribly gloomy out, and I just killed an entire village with a viral plague.

2 comments:

  1. Ah but in reconstruction great nations or in your case novels are built.
    This is Lanetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! In a way, I like tearing apart the world and seeing how it re-makes itself. I'm hoping this one is turning out!

      Delete

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.