Wednesday, November 22, 2017

PS: OOPS!

The excerpt this morning was from my work in progress for NaNo, Whose Hearts are Mountains. I will label excerpts from now on. The list is as follows:

Gaia's Hands
Mythos
Apocalypse
Reclaiming the Balance (which might fare better as a short story)
Voyagers
Prodigies (halfway done)
Whose Hearts are Mountains (Current NaNo project)

See why I need to get published?

Note: To the person doing translation work, if you're reading: today's excerpt is not from the same book you're helping with translation on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.