Monday, November 20, 2017

I didn't write yesterday.

I didn't write yesterday.

I guess sometimes I need a break. Although I spent a few hours doing the following searches:

permaculture greenhouses
permaculture greenhouse plants
honey bees
honey bees Elko NV
Africanized honeybees
honey bees greenhouse
lizards eastern NV
venomous reptiles eastern NV

And I'm still looking. I have six greenhouses to fill with herbs, greens, and the like -- well, five, because one dome is a production greenhouse for seedlings and the like.

Wish me luck today -- I'd like to get 2000 words in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.