Friday, November 17, 2017

Thanks again for reading.

Wow. I don't know what to write today. I think all my brain cells dedicated to writing are all tied up with this novel. Which is a good thing, I guess -- I think some of my posts have been suffering in quality because of my latest writing obsession.

I suppose I could take a break from the blog while writing, but -- I can't --

Because I love the attention.

I'm not really an accomplished Facebook writer, because I don't know how to be one of the cool kids. Honestly. I'm in my own little world sometimes, and someone asks, "How are you?" and I say, "Kitty! Look at the kitty!"

I love that you're visiting me. I hope I'm not babbling every day, I hope you care about what you read, I hope that I'm giving you an idea about what the mind of a writer, and in this case a cute, cuddly writer who writes about apocalyptic futures (appearances can be deceiving, can't they?) and cats.

Yes, I will be the first to admit that I can be a little dramatic, especially when talking about finding an agent, editing, and My Mission to Save the World through My Novels. (Capitalized for embarassing self-importance).

But I see you come visit -- not by name, but by place: US (the majority of visitors), Portugal, Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Peru, Russia, Costa Rica (I think I know who you are!), France, Canada, United Kingdom (I DO know who you are!), Hong Kong and India (Haven't seen you folks in a while!) and maybe a couple I've forgot.

Thank you for reading. Thank you for putting up with my ups and downs. Thank you for being the anonymous people who make my day.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blogs even though I don't have the time to write a long response I would like. This is Lanetta.

    ReplyDelete

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.