Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Heads-up

I'm moving into the end of the semester, a time of grading and great stress. To make the season merrier, I've been exiled from my building for today and tomorrow due to -- yes -- bed bugs. Office hours in Starbucks aren't so bad, though. Because of the piles of end-of-semester grading, I will be writing and blogging sporadically over the next couple weeks. 

Also, I feel a bit blue this time of year because, as you might have noticed, there's not much peace on earth and very little good will toward anyone who isn't our own people. It's been hard to be an idealist lately.  The naive child inside me feels pretty battered lately. 

Please send love and hugs and good wishes my way, preferably in a way where I can read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.