Sunday, November 12, 2017

BAG accomplished!

Big Audacious Goal of the Day accomplished:

4000 words written in about 5 hours (four hours if you subtract the interruptions).
Total: 40,315 words -- 5 2000-word days for the win!

How accomplished:
1) Fireplace program on the projection screen
2) One cup of Kenya Nyeri
3) One cup of Phoenix Valley Oolong
4) Occasional visits by Girly-Girl and Snowy
5) Promised myself I would stop in 15 minutes if I couldn't concentrate

Today's plot points: A town of the dead, smash-and-grab shopping, and two feral children at a rest stop.

10,000 to go!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.