Saturday, October 24, 2020

NaNoPrepWeekend

 

I've already made the cover. I have to write it.


Doing a lot more thinking about my NaNo project this weekend.

NaNoWriMo starts in little over a week, and I know what my project is going to be, the second story in the Kringle Chronicles (of which The Kringle Conspiracy is the first). 

I write as a plantser, which means I don't plan everything, but I have a rough outline of what needs to happen each chapter. But I find myself wanting to plan more this weekend -- smoothing out the plot, putting in settings.

I think it's because I have more at stake with this novel. Yes, it's a holiday romance, yes it's fluffy, but I know I will release this one next November, and I wasn't counting on releasing the first one, which I pantsed (i.e. written by the seat of my pants). 

So I'm going to spend my day playing with the story so I feel more comfortable writing book two -- on the same day I release book 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.