Monday, October 12, 2020

It's Monday and I'm trying to stay positive.


 It's Monday, but I have a cup of marvelous, home-roasted and fresh ground coffee. I have at least seven reviewers for my book doing their reviews. I have character sheets (see yesterday's post) for my two main characters in Kringle in the Dark. 

I still don't want to go to work today. No reason; it's just Monday, and I've had too much time at home (not off; I worked Thursday and Friday and answered emails Saturday and Sunday). Class is going to be relatively simple this week, but still. It's the idea of going back when I've been immersed in a couple relaxing days.

I don't relax well, but this weekend I relaxed, probably because my brain just shut down and allowed me little more than some light reading. Maybe it will help me think. 

I'll do my work this week, masterminding some strategies for publicizing the novel this week. I want my ads to go outside the writers community (because otherwise it's like multilevel marketing where we're all selling to each other). I have problems to solve this week and blurbs to rewrite.

And I won't complain about Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.