Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Sunday's a momentous day

 On Sunday, my novel goes live (at least the Kindle version). And NaNoWriMo starts! So I am having a book launching party on Facebook and writing my first 2000 words in the same day.

The Facebook party will need a bit of planning, which of course I have not done yet. I wanted a real-life party, but ironically, I have more people attending this one than I would have a real-life party. 

Fittingly, I'm writing the sequel to The Kringle Conspiracy, called Kringle in the Night, for NaNo. So I have a Christmas romance for next year.


I'm afraid for this year's NaNo. The only time I failed to make my goal was four years ago, because Trump won the presidency in the US (and it turned out he was worse than I imagined). Now I'm afraid he's going to win again, and I think I will be making plans to move to Canada if he wins again. At any rate, I will be too depressed to write. 

Here's to a favorable result in the election, and here's to a month of creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.