Sunday, October 25, 2020

The Best Sunday Ever




I woke up this morning thinking it was Monday. The alarm had not gone off, and my phone read 6:09 AM, an hour later than I usually get up. I rushed around, wondering if I had time for a bath and realizing I hadn't put my meds in their organizer the night before. 

And then I looked at my phone again and realized that it read Sunday, October 25.

I feel like life has given me a present. Another day to my weekend, another day to prep my NaNoWriMo entry, possibly go to the cafe and bounce ideas off my husband. Another day of relaxation. I feel like Ebenezer Scrooge when he woke up and realized he hadn't missed Christmas after all.

What a reprieve! I think I'll be grateful all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.