Saturday, October 10, 2020

Deep Breath

 



This whole publishing thing is unnerving me.

I'm currently in the stage where I have ARC reviewers with a review copy in their hands and they'll come back and review for me on Amazon.  I'm petrified. Of course, I want honest reviews, but I want honest GOOD reviews. Don't we all? 

I'm trying to figure out what to do for a virtual book-signing party. Especially the book signing. 

I find myself getting weepy and on edge. I have been blessed with what is in effect a four-day weekend so my weepiness doesn't get in the way of my job. 

Damn it, this is supposed to be fun!

So, let me remember that. This is supposed to be fun. This is an accomplishment I didn't think would happen -- both in terms of being published at all and in terms of making self-publishing work. 

Deep breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.