Friday, October 9, 2020

A Virtual Book-Signing Party

 



So, would you like to come to a virtual book signing party?

I have no idea how to sign books in a virtual book signing party, or how to serve cake on Zoom. It sounds like a crazy idea to me, but it could be fun.

At the same time, I hate throwing parties. I'm afraid nobody will come. Yes, there's a certain part of self-pity involved there, I know. I try not to indulge it. 

So let me indulge something else: What would a virtual book signing party work?

  • Discount on books (especially e-books) that day
  • Book reading
  • Games
  • Raffle for hardback signed book
  • Introduction of newsletter/signup
  • Gift (email) of short story
  • Discussions about Christmas
How does that sound?

Let me know if you want an invite!

Also, if you want to review The Kringle Conspiracy, check out the ARC link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.