Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Aside -- my writing lately

 


A poem of mine, "Deep Touch", will be published soon in Tempered Runes Press' inaugural issue of


Bluing the Blade. I'm really proud of this accomplishment, which reminds me: I haven't been submitting short stories and poems lately.

I'm not sure why; probably because I haven't written any lately, and I'm running out of good poems to submit. I have a lot of poems I'm not that enthused with. As for stories, I have a couple I'm in love with, but they haven't caught traction. 

Time to think about writing short stuff again, even though one selection of serialized short stories is arguing that it should be a novel. Then again, given the space opera premise of the stories, serialized may be the best use of the material. 

Muse, where are you? I need some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.