Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Ask Myself



  • Do I feel like more of a writer since self-publishing The Kringle Conspiracy?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. I finally got a novel into the hands of readers (not many but) who liked it, I got to sign copies, I got to advertise it a bit, I got my hands on a paperback copy. 

  • Will I self-publish another book?
Most certainly I will publish the sequel next Christmas time, I will.

  • What about all those other books I'm sitting on? The fantasies? 
I'd love to get those traditionally published, but the shape of trad publishing and my inability to get traction does not encourage me. Alternately, I may put those into the self-publishing marketplace (aka Amazon) if I give up in frustration. There is one (Gaia's Hands) that could go self-published, as it's another romance novel.

  • Will I ever give up writing? 

I don't think so. It's grown on me. I love creating, and I'm really bad at knitting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.