Thursday, May 14, 2020

Really fluffy towels

This is the Grotto (spa) at The Elms in Excelsior Springs, MO.
I wish I was there right now.


Editing Apocalypse (for the fortieth time) is a real bear.

One moment I think it's looking good, the next I know I'm feeling discouraged. I feel I have it all together, and then I think it's missing something. I forget I'm reading for character and start changing grammar in sentences.

It's a frustrating time.

I think it may be time to go on to something else. I need to make a poster of my latest research for an online convention poster session. Great idea, I think. My mind is tired of six hours of reading a day. Of course, it will take me at least six hours to do this poster, so ...

Sigh. I need to take a break. One that involves a spa and really fluffy towels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.