Thursday, May 21, 2020

How are you doing?



I have readers all over the world, and I'm curious. How are you doing in this pandemic?


  • Are you isolating? 
  • Are you wearing a mask when you go out in public? 
  • Is your country doing well in fighting back the outbreak? 
  • Are you safe? 
  • Do you have your job? 
  • Are you hanging on? 
  • Are you fighting depression?
I'm doing okay. I'm fighting a bit of something because life lately has been depressing, what with isolation and all. I'm safe at home. I still have my job as a professor, where I have been doing my work online. Just hanging on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.