Sunday, May 24, 2020

Hope and Coffee

Sunday morning, and there is not enough coffee to wake me up.
After the past couple days, some good friends on Facebook, and my decision to try self-publishing if I don't succeed in the traditional route, I feel much better. I am researching self-publishing methods, concerns, etc., right now. 

I will have an author's website (not chatty like this, but to promote writing, events, etc.). I should have one anyway, even if I'm traditionally published. 

So I will prepare for the possibility, and even if I get taken in on the traditional route, I will have prepared things that will be needed for that route.

This is what hope does to me. It comes to me in the midst of defeat and illuminates my path -- but only for the next few steps. I never know where I'm going past two steps ahead.

But I still desperately need coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.