Saturday, January 25, 2020

Update (personal)



My brain feels rusty.
These last couple days I've been trying to recover from a tooth pulling/the meds/getting off the meds (hydrocodone does a number on me, but so does pain). 

Best rejection ever.
I got a rejection on Prodigies from Stirling Publishing (UK) which sounded like an almost-acceptance. I don't feel too bad about it. 

Glass half-full
Lately I've gotten second places and honorable mentions on my short story/poetry submissions, so I feel like maybe either my work is getting better or it's finding its home. Or my luck is getting better. I'm still frustrated and still looking for an agent.

Time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.