Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Moment of Gratitude (Personal Development)



This is a picture of my husband.


Something happened to me yesterday that I couldn't imagine ever happening -- a couple of friends offered to beta-read my latest novel!

This is big, for reasons most writers will recognize. Our  own families generally don't read our books, much less our friends.  The fact that my friends are actually beta-reading my works amazes me,

I don't worry about these friends being unable to critique fairly, because they know I need this to grow in my writing. And one's a Creative Writing grad, one a professor, another a grad in (I believe) psychology. A good mix. 

So pardon me if my feet don't touch the ground today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.