Thursday, May 23, 2019

wheee! pain meds!

Yesterday's plans went to hell fast.

I stopped at the dentist to have what I thought was a minor crown issue and came out with an extracted tooth. And really good pain meds. 

The really good pain meds make work impossible. My reaction to pain meds is to stare at things (my gardening, my writing) and poke at it without actually accomplishing anything.

This morning I'm still a bit groggy and wondering what to do with myself. I finished my homework due today and am hoping to wake up enough to garden or write. Maybe a nap will help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.