Sunday, May 12, 2019

Rain, I love you -- now go away.

I love rain -- except for today. Today I don't like it so much.

I have so much left to do in my garden. Richard needs to rototill beds for the Three Sisters experiment (Jerusalem artichoke, squash, bean) and the moon garden (the exotic and toxic corner of my edible landscaping). I have to plant several raised beds with Chinese vegetables, weedy greens, nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, NOT deadly nightshade), and root veggies. 

I can do most of the planting tomorrow afternoon if I need to, except for those new beds. If we can't get to those today, we might be another week in the works.

Yes, I know it's stupid to expect the weather to cooperate. But, like most humans, I do. 

I guess it's time for Plan B. Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.