Saturday, May 25, 2019

The Very Busy Caterpillar

I'm at the annual Association for Psychological Sciences conference in Washington, DC. It's a huge, busy conference, but it's also a huge, busy venue especially during Memorial Day weekend. And I want some writing time, and I want to go to the zoo, and the botanical garden (I'm saving the Mall for another administration) and I have homework to do.

I'm beginning to long for a staycation.

Honestly, my summers aren't usually this busy. I still have to (religiously) schedule my one hour writing/editing daily just for the discipline.

But look at this presentation panel title!
"Tension, Conflict, and Paradox: The Science Behind Creativity". Talk about dovetailing two interests -- psychology and creativity! 

Well, off to -- well, one of the gazillion things that's on my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.