Wednesday, May 8, 2019

More Rain

I am blessed, sitting in a small, knotty pine cabin in front of a fireplace while the thunder booms outside. What a delicious writing retreat. Oh, and there's coffee. 

If I could do this every day, it wouldn't be a retreat, would it? No, this is special time. This is a change of scenery that hopefully will let me see my writing develop. The goal for today is to finish the massive rewrite of the first third of the book. That's no more than 3000 words in my estimation, but it's a thoughtful three k.  

Time for me to quit staring at the fire and start writing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.