Friday, January 22, 2021

Refining writing

 I can't motivate to write today. Maybe it's because I had a long (compressed) work week with my first full days of class and I'm bushed. Maybe it's because I got up later and am just drinking my coffee. Maybe it's because there are no cookies in the house. At any rate I'm going to motivate myself to write starting with this blog.

Part of my struggle is wondering whether I'll ever get published. Self-publishing has taken the edge off my desire to get traditionally published. At the same time, I do want to accomplish getting traditionally published. I just need the drive.

I have writing to do. I need to rewrite/write Gaia's Hands (the book I most complain about) and edit another older book, Reclaiming the Balance. I would like to write a new one from scratch but I just wrote Kringle in the Night so it's not time for a new book. It's time to move out writing, complete writing, refine writing. 

Oh, and just for you, I'm posting Bernie Sanders' visit to my university:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.