Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Panic time on the publishing front

 

So it's Tuesday morning and I'm having misgivings about publishing. I don't know if I'm doing it right because I'm not putting up advance reader copies (unless you'd like to read and review), I don't know if it's any good because it's not as complex or serious as other things I write, I just don't know ...

But here I am, on the verge of submitting my materials to Kindle Direct Publishing. The cover I made myself, the layouts I've worked on, the words that hopefully are important. 

What do I do? I'm panicking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.