Friday, September 18, 2020

More on New Blog




 The new blog is up and running at https://lleachie.wixsite.com/laurenleachsteffens . At the moment, the blog entries are some of my favorite less "personal" items from this blog (i.e excluding the existential dread). I will discuss writing issues, creative writing products and books I publish. It's definitely a professional blog. I figure I will write in it once a week.

This blog will continue to be daily thoughts, essays about life, and more personal items. 

Come by and look at it! Join up1 Read about The Kringle Conspiracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.