Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Belly cat and updates

Update:

 Belvedere the kitten (Belly for short) is still alive in his fourth day, slurping down syringefuls of milk and sleeping in happy milky drunkenness. He's absolutely tiny:



I'm not quite getting enough sleep given his every two hour feeding schedule, but this too will pass.

Meanwhile, I've gotten a few more rejections from agents and I just don't know what to do about "this doesn't really grab me" comments. Still haven't heard from DAW and it's officially been six months.

I wrote another short story I'm thinking of posting here but, since my stories are the least read of anything I post (TL; DR?) I don't know if I will.

Waiting for another idea to come my way.

 In other words, I'd feel down except for the kitten. Kittens somehow exude happy chemicals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.