Sunday, July 14, 2019

Hodge-podge of slop

I got my 30 hours in for Camp NaNo, but there's still so much more to write/clean up for Gaia's Hands. Every day, I think about what could be missing from the document:

  • Is there enough description? 
  • Is Jeanne and Josh's budding relationship going too slowly? Too quickly?
  •  Are there enough female characters? 
  • Should I have taken Annie Majors out when I took the Eric/Annie relationship out for being too complicating? 
  • Is the danger ratcheting up enough? 
  • Do I care about this book anymore?

Honestly, about the last point, I'm not feeling it at all. I feel like this is a hodge-podge of slop and I can't figure out how to make it into a book.

Good wishes are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.