Saturday, July 13, 2019

Avoidance

I'm getting avoidant toward Gaia's Hands.

Honestly, every time I add something, I feel like I didn't do enough, and I wrestle between going on and adding more plot and going back and adding more detail. 

I think I need to do the former, because I need a whole book to react to. But it doesn't feel rewarding, just a long slog with no cookies at the end of the day.

I'd drop it entirely, but I'm in the middle of Camp NaNo, and I have six hours left to write till goal. I've only lost a NaNo once, and that was when Trump got elected. 

So I'm going to have to go on and write, with hopefully an aha reaction with my characters today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.