Friday, July 12, 2019

Mud-wrestling a pig

I took a break from Gaia's Hands yesterday to prepare query materials for Apocalypse. Not so much because I'm ready to query Apocalypse as much as I'm at my wits end trying to fix Gaia's Hands.

I probably wouldn't bother at all, just relegate Gaia's Hands to the "lessons learned" pile were it not for the fact that it's a prequel to Apocalypse, and I think I can get Apocalypse out there. 

Gaia's Hands is a smaller story, dealing with corporate greed and sticking to one's convictions -- and a Goddess, of course. But editing it feels like mud-wrestling a pig, and the pig is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.