Saturday, September 8, 2018

Waiting to wait, please wait

So, I've got Voyageurs out to review, and I've got Prodigies out to a handpicked agent to review, and I've got Gaia's Hands out to my dev editor, and now what?

Now I wait.

I should get Prodigies in the hands of more agents, so I can wait again with better odds.

But my life right now is all about waiting. 

I wish I could say that age and wisdom has made me more patient, but I don't do patient gracefully. I check my email often. I fuss, wondering what I can do to pass the time from waiting. 

Time to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.