Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I love you

So I've been thinking "I love you" toward people for two weeks now, and the results have surprised me:


  • Love is a verb, as Buckminster Fuller once said. I don't feel all gushy toward anyone.
  • Related to this, I feel more centered and less ecstatic. I suppose this is normal for the rest of you, but remember I have occasional mania, and I equate lovingkindness with mania.
  • I don't know that I feel any more loved than before, but it doesn't bother me as much.
  • I am being followed by dragonflies. Everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.