Thursday, September 13, 2018

I'm sorry I've been writing really short things lately -- I've been really busy at work and my brain is full.

I'll leave this with you -- it's an old one:


… and in the end, I found my way back home
Through forest fog, through sodden leaves that night,
Until I saw the street lights of the town
And felt new as I stepped into their light.
Can one be with a friend while sleeping sound?
If so, I felt a presence in my dream
For just a moment, chuckling with me;
Perhaps we’re less abandoned than we seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.