Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Finding time

This has been a busy, busy semester.

For example, this is what I wrote this morning:


This course focuses on the concept, practice, and issues of case management.  Students will develop skills in communicating with clients, discerning intercultural issues in practice, and using best practices in documentation. This class will prepare students for case management positions in a variety of venues including geriatric case management, psychiatric case management, and disaster case management.




**********

I am becoming frustrated, because I'm having trouble finding the time and the brain cells for my writing. I don't even know what I'm going to write for NaNo in November!

I need to find time. I think I can schedule after school, except on those days I have meetings (every Thursday, every Friday, and occasional Tuesdays). You see the problem, don't you?

I need to plot some sacred "you can't touch this" time.

I used to do this early mornings, but I've managed to put work-work (you know, work-work as opposed to writing-work?) into that time because I went to sleep thinking about that course description. My semester is busy enough that I think about work at night.

I'm thinking about evenings, from 6 to 8, at the Board Game Cafe. Every weekday. Even if I can't write on my story, I have a routine going.

Let's try that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.