Monday, September 3, 2018

Think good thoughts -- I'm struggling to write.

Sorry I haven't been writing lately. I've been on the road for a friend's birthday party, and today I've been writing -- very slowly. It turns out my "revision" of Mythos/Apocalypse is actually becoming a serious rewrite of the first section of the book. As in starting from scratch, in third person, new information, and cutting back on some of the extraneous storybuilding.

I don't know what I think about it. This is why writing is going so slowly -- two hours later and I'm still on the same page, two paragraphs down. I usually write faster than that. Much faster. I'm hoping that this is just a temporary slowdown and not a serious writer's block.

Think good thoughts for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.