Tuesday, June 16, 2020



I'm going to get out for coffee today! 

In the days of COVID-19, this is going to look a bit different than it used to. The cafe, hopefully, will let us sit 6 feet apart, and I will be wearing a mask when I'm not sipping coffee. 

I'm hoping for some good inspiration this morning for Gaia's Hands. I have come to the conclusion that I've plotted as much as I can, and so I have to start getting things on paper. Given that this is a huge rewrite, I do have an idea of where things go, but there are still portions that are underdeveloped that I have to write. Lots of portions.

I'm going to keep this short because I have to work on getting information for a presentation this morning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.