Thursday, June 11, 2020

My favorite coffeehouse is opening back up!

Pre-social distancing.


My favorite coffeehouse is opening next week! It's the Board Game Cafe in Maryville, MO (I believe I've talked about it before), filled with board games, good coffee, and a congenial staff.

I'm trying to figure out how I can spend some time in there safely. I guess I could wear my mask and make sure I only take it off when drinking coffee. It's easy to set 6 foot distance in there, and seldom does it get more than 10 people in it. 

I crave the coffee, I crave the company, and most of all I crave the interesting space for writing. Quirky music, people to watch, and occasional hilarious interactions. 

I know I'll be at a little risk there, but very little with social distancing and my mask. The benefit far outweighs the risk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.