Monday, June 22, 2020

A Hiatus from Fiction



I'm not going to be writing too much for the next few days -- or at least I'm not going to be writing creatively the next few days. I have a big paper due Friday for my Serving Diverse Communities in Disaster paper. I'll try to knock out three pages a day so I don't get stuck doing everything at the last minute.

When I'm done with this paper, I'll be done with the summer class. But then I'll be working on improving online presence in my class this fall. But that can be paced as well, and I will have time to write. 

Wish me luck on this paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.