Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Taking a vacation

Feeling a little down. That happens at the end of every semester. I think it's because I'm always in high gear to get through the semester, and then nothing. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm tired yet antsy. I suddenly have no goals. It's hard to deal with. 

Too much time to think. I suddenly have to fight a bunch of negative self-talk, I don't feel inspired to write. I get grouchy.

The solution: get up, do something. Go to the cafe and perhaps try something new. Conversely, get lots of sleep and meditation. Do something different for a change of pace.

In other words, take a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.