Thursday, December 12, 2019

Short note -- so sleepy, cannot brain.

So sleepy. Cannot brain.

My last final is today, and after that I've only got internships to grade, and grades to turn in, and I'm done for winter break.

I just need coffee to get through this. Luckily it's on the brew.

**********
The coffee has arrived. 

It might take two cups of coffee to get through this.

Or maybe even three.

***********
After break, stories to write. I'm a little torn at the expansion of Kami, because my writing is filling the background up -- with Barn Swallows' Dance, with its magic. I'm afraid it will be too strange for the contest I want to enter it in. Ah well, I knew I'm not that standard.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.