Monday, December 2, 2019

On Christmas Music

I'm not tired of Christmas carols yet.

Given that it's only Cyber Monday, a designation that seems odd given the online stores have been offering sales since Thanksgiving, I haven't had too much exposure to Christmas carols this season. 

But I have my favorite Christmas albums, Harry Simeone Chorale and Sinatra and Johnny Mathis, and -- OMG, my husband just put Mantovani on (ok, Boomer)!

I have my new favorites, Pentatonix and Take Six, and -- not "All I Want for Christmas is You", which I'm tired of even though I haven't heard it yet this season. 

Throw in Benjamin Britton's Ceremony of Carols and a bit of Handel's Messiah, and my Christmas slate is filled with much music to listen to. 

If you have Christmas favorites, please let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.