Saturday, December 28, 2019

Back to Work

My writing time yesterday was taken up by 1) signing the contract to have my poem "Limerance" published in the Winter 2019 issue of Wingless Dreamer; and 2) replacing 56 passwords that Google said had been compromised. This took pretty much all my writing time.

Back to "no excuses but I don't know what to write" mode. I saw a flash fiction item on Submittable with the theme "Your character feels submerged but valued". Just about anything in the Archetype universe fits that category. Problem is that I think it's due today. Or yesterday. Let's see.

I'm once again not writing another novel by suggestion of an awesome editor I met at Gateway Con (an artist's conference). The plan is short stories, flash fiction, and poetry until one of the books gets picked up. 

So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.