Thursday, June 6, 2019

Time to Write?

Did I mention I've been really busy lately?

Monday through Wednesday have been dominated by doing moulage for a National Guard/FEMA training exercise called Vigilant Guard/Shaken Fury (I don't name these exercises). My husband and I contracted under Human Domain Solutions. It's an odd thing for me, a Quaker pacifist, to work with retired military and current Guardsmen, but they put up with me. We learned a lot about moulage from a fellow worker who has been doing this thing for over 20 years. 

Then last night I had to complete my latest class assignment because classwork comes first. And I managed to put in another 2000 words (some of it a re-add of a subtracted part) into the edit of Gaia's Hands. And submit my revised Apocalypse to my dev editor.

This morning I meet with my TA who's helping me organize and move around my office for greater efficiency, and then -- then I get to write again on Gaia's Hands.

And then I'm going to a writer's convention next (not this) weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.