Thursday, June 13, 2019

Short note

So the writers' conference is tomorrow. I'll be going out there today because it's a five hour drive from here and I'm impatient. I'm as prepared as I can manage -- all packed, with copies of the first few pages of Prodigies for further critique/editorial exercise, business cards, my pitch (which I really need to memorize, because it's succinct as it should be), my business casual garb. 

My friends assure me I'm already a writer, so I have this. I think my idea is to have fun with this and see where it gets me. 

Thank you, friends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.